shiseido white lucent microtargeting spot corrector 1.6 oz. womens,shiseido,womens,skin care
inspired by the latest cosmetic advancements, shiseido brings brightening solutions directly from asia.
double strike proapproachx2 brightening technology. target spots with laser speed. resist the appearance of spots over time.
this intensive anti-spot serum helps diminish the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation for skin that looks perfectly translucent. it thoroughly targets various types of spots; from those that are particularly dark and defined to the scattered, smaller spots that are blurred and widely distributed over the face.
can also be used before and after brightening cosmetic procedures such as laser spot removal.*
- microtarget technology intensively targets each spot to help diminish their appearance.
- features sakuraresist technology with sakura from japanese cherry blossoms to help skin become resistant to dark spot appearance.
- in 2 weeks 73% of consumers felt the serum was effective on visible dark spots but also scattered spots like tiny spots and blurred spots.**
- in 12 weeks 81% felt the serum was superior in reducing scattered dark spots than spot removal lasers.**
- to use: apply morning and evening, after softening and strengthening. push pump twice to dispense serum onto palm and smooth over face. follow with moisturizer.
*tested on skin before and after undergoing a procedure at a clinic. avoid inflamed areas of skin.
**based on an independent asian consumer study by 93-100 women.
1.6 fl. oz. / 47.3 ml
in 1872, arinobu fukuhara, former head pharmacist to the japanese imperial navy, established the shiseido company as japan's first western-style pharmacy (which incidentally was also home to japan's first ice cream parlor and soda fountain). the company's rich and impressive history in pharmacology led to its technologically advanced range of skincare, which is highly regarded by experts and aestheticians around the globe. learn more about shiseido
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.