shiseido white lucent all day brightener broad spectrum spf 23 1.7 oz. womens,shiseido,womens,skin care
inspired by the latest cosmetic advancements, shiseido brings brightening solutions directly from asia.
double strike proapproachx2 brightening technology. target spots with laser speed. resist the appearance of spots over time.
achieve perfectly brilliant skin with this 5-in-1 lightweight daytime moisturizer that helps correct and resist the appearance of dark spots, protects, hydrates, visibly brightens and instantly luminizes. enhanced timed delivery bright technology+ releases unique dissolving capsules to help reduce the appearance of dark spots all day. an innovative mask-like effect helps protect skin from external aggressors and intensifies the brightening power.
- formulated with innovative timed release brightening capsules (exclusive 4msk, multi-target vitamin c, vitamin c and e derivatives) for brighter-looking skin throughout the day.
- ionveil+ helps protect against external aggressors and pollutants.
- sakuraresist technology with japanese cherry blossoms helps skin become resistant to dark spot appearance.
- light transform powder adapts daylight for an immediate luminous glow.
- super hydro synergy complex helps skin maintain moisture for youthful smoothness.
- broad spectrum spf 23.
dermatologist tested.how to use:
- in the morning after applying softener and serum, take two pearl-sized drops onto the finger tips and smooth over face.
50 ml / 1.7 fl. oz.
in 1872, arinobu fukuhara, former head pharmacist to the japanese imperial navy, established the shiseido company as japan's first western-style pharmacy (which incidentally was also home to japan's first ice cream parlor and soda fountain). the company's rich and impressive history in pharmacology led to its technologically advanced range of skincare, which is highly regarded by experts and aestheticians around the globe. learn more about shiseido
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.